Ich suche nach..

Sonntag, 9. August 2015

Watercolor

Hi guys!

Sorry for not updating but I've been on vacation at Croatia with my BF and his father and brother.
It was pretty nice and I liked the sea much even though there were only rocky beaches, actually there was'nt even beaches they were.. how can I say it I think they called bays.

So, even I am pretty sure no one is actually reading my Blog or Posts I nevertheless promised you guys to show you some shitty watercolor work from me. Wanted to try something new and I really like watercoloring, but I just suck at it at the moment and need soooooooooo much more practice till I get better at it. Anyway here are some paintings I did ^^


I am so sorry for this shitty quality :/ Guess I should buy a good camera 'cause iPhone 4s camera quality is just too bad. Just let me know if you want some close-up pics to have a better look at this paintings. Personally, I think the sunflower turned out the best! What do you think?
Next project I'm planing to do is also a watercolor painting for my BF to surprise him c:
I guess his also not reading my blog so he won't find it out anyway :b
I will of course show you all my next works and projects I'm going to do!
See ya!

 ☯

1 Kommentar: