Ich suche nach..

Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2015

Turtle :D

Hey Guys!

Kinda felt like updating this blog again! :)
I know it's been too long since I last posted something but I when I have school I have absolutely no time for drawing or painting.
At the moment I am trying to improve my skills on watercolouring. I think I really suck haha
But if I practice enough, I will get better and better in time.

First I'll show you a drawing I did on black paper, it's really nice I think because it's something new and different than always drawing on normal white paper. Also the colours are more shiny.


Yeah, I know first I drew that one leg to big but I don't know why but I just couldn't erase it. Anyway I think it's a nice drawing and I just love turtles, they are so majestatic animals, but that's just my opinion.
Hope you like it too! :)
My watercolouring paintings and process pics will come soon!



2 Kommentare:

  1. Omg... Es gibt Leute die diesen Blog lesen �� Sorry bin grad voll überwältigt xD ja ich Versuchs bald mal wieder jetzt in den Ferien wenn ich mal wieder mehr Zeit habe :)

    AntwortenLöschen