Ich suche nach..

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2015

The Moon-and other spiritual things

Hey guys!
Didn't post anything for a while now and honestly I didn't thought that I would update this blog again. Why? Because I thought noone actually cares about my thoughts and my..lets just call it "Art" stuff. But recently someone commented in my last Blogpost and suddenly I felt responsible to start posting more often again 'cause I reconigsed there ARE people who are reading this. Even if it is just one person. One is someone and better than noone. Okay that didn't make sense at all. Anyways I recently actually thought a lot about my life and about my Future. Maybe that's normal when you finally turn 18 and start to have responsibilities because you're finally an adult. Can't believe that I am grown up now. It's just that I don't really want to. I don't feel like I have exploited my teenager years enough like I wanted to. So I layed awake in my bed all night thinkig about life and some piece of art. Actually you can't say it's art it's just a quick scatch:



I really like the moon and how he looks when we have a full Moon.
Yeah... So I know it's not that good how it could be but it's something. Just another dotart piece. I am so sorry but at the moment I am just not in the mood to draw something big. But don't worry I am planing on doing some environmental related thing. There is something in my head difuse pictures but I think I will manage to bring them alive and on paper haha
Okay sorry for the long post.
Wishing you all a good night. C:

 

4 Kommentare:

  1. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey^^
    Ich bin immer überrascht über deine tollen Posts! Du kannst echt irrrrrsinnig gut zeichnen ich wünschte ich wäre auch so gut :( Ich freue mich immer über neue Posts und ich verstehe dich vollkommen :D
    Mach weiter so ! ^^

    AntwortenLöschen